September 9, 2019
Vancouver, B.C. – The Pacific National Exhibition is delighted to announce the winner of the 85th Annual PNE Prize Home – Albert Prendergast of Port Moody.
“It is our great privilege to announce Albert as the winner of this year’s PNE Prize Home draw,” says Shelley Frost, President and CEO of the Pacific National Exhibition. “Steeped in years of tradition, the PNE Prize Home represents the high standard of construction, technology and innovation that B.C. is known for. Congratulations to Albert – the proud new owner of this luxurious home in beautiful Kelowna, B.C.”
Valued at over $2 million, this year’s home is a luxurious farmhouse-style contemporary masterpiece. Defined as a Net Zero Ready home, this year’s three bedroom and 2.5-bath prize home is one of a select few that holds the distinction of being able to produce as much energy as it consumes.
This year, more than 668,000 tickets were sold to guests of the Fair, as well as by phone and online. Proceeds from the lottery support a variety of non-profit programs at the Pacific National Exhibition, including agriculture, community, educational incentives, arts and a large number of other local efforts.
2019 PNE Prize Home Grand Prize Package
- 3,159 square foot, farmhouse-style contemporary PNE Prize Home
- Lake and valley-view lot on Kelowna, B.C.’s picturesque Kirschner Mountain
- Net Zero Ready home
- State-of-the-art indoor furniture from Yaletown Interiors
- Top-of-the-line KitchenAid and Whirlpool appliances from Coast Appliances
- A robotic lawn mower, the Automower®, by Husqvarna
- Coast Spas Lifestyles outdoor living package that includes a deluxe hot tub and gazebo
For more information about the PNE Prize Home please visit: www.pneprizehome.ca.