Spiced Cauliflower “Wings”
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 to 6
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Becel with Avocado Oil margarine
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) smooth natural peanut butter, room temperature
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sriracha hot sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) soy sauce
- 6 cups (1.5 L) cauliflower florets (about 1 1/2 heads of cauliflower)
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Whisk together margarine, peanut butter, hot sauce and soy sauce. Toss mixture with cauliflower until well coated. Arrange in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden and tender.
Tip: Sprinkle with peanuts, sesame seeds or green onions before serving for added crunch and flavour.