- 2 1/2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 1/3 cups finely chopped onions
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 cups (packed) carrots, peeled and grated
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 3 tablespoons canola oil, or as needed
Shred the zucchini
Place the grated zucchini in a strainer with a bowl on the bottom and gently toss with salt. Let it sit for 10 minutes to allow the liquid to draw out of the zucchini.
Transfer zucchini to a large bowl; mix in onions, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and jalapeno pepper. Add eggs, cumin, coriander, and salt; mix well. Stir in feta cheese, chickpea flour, cilantro, and rice flour until batter is well blended and thick.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat. Drop pancake-sized scoops of batter into the skillet; cook until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a serving plate. Best served immediately with sour cream or plain Greek yogurt. Enjoy!