Ready in: 20 minutes
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) olive oil, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp (2 mL) salt
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch (0.5 mL) hot pepper flakes
- 1 can (540 mL) no-salt added white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup (50 mL) whole Kalamata olives, drained, pitted and sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) capers, drained and rinsed
- 1 pkg (340 g) spiralized zucchini veggie noodles
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) torn fresh basil
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes; cook, stirring occasionally, until softened and golden; 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, salt, black pepper and hot pepper flakes. Cook, stirring often until fragrant; about 1 minute. Add beans; cook, stirring often until heated through; 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in olives and capers. Transfer to large bowl. Set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tbsp oil in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add veggie noodles; cook, tossing and stirring often until tender-crisp; 1 to 2 minutes. Add tomato mixture; cook, stirring to coat, until heated through; about 1 minute. Sprinkle with basil.