- Safe & Secure Event
- Proof of Vaccination Required
- New Technologies | Solutions | Partnerships | Projects
- 250 + Exhibitors | Installations | Innovation Showcases | Demonstrations
- 3 Topic Themes | 10 Conference Streams| 65+ Sessions | 150+ Speakers
- AIBC | BC Housing | IDCEC | Passive House International Credits
Vancouver, BC – February 4, 2022 – The industry’s top experts and suppliers return to the Vancouver Convention Centre, March 23 – 24, 2022. Participants will get an insider’s view of what is happening in Western Canada’s built environment through panels, seminars and workshops and gain access to leading exhibiting companies showcasing their latest innovations and technologies.
Health and safety are top priority and BUILDEX Vancouver will be organized in accordance with official government and local authority guidelines, as well as any venue or location specific regulations. Informa has developed industry wide AllSecure Standards that will raise the bar on safety, hygiene, and high-quality event experiences. Proof of vaccination is required for all attendees.
“We’re providing a safe space where all members of the industry are welcome to do business together” says Lisa Barnes, Show Director. “Safety, security and an open environment for staff, exhibitors and participants is our highest priority!”
BUILDEX Vancouver is Western Canada’s largest forum connecting the holistic building industry. Through 250+ exhibitors, installations, innovation showcases, demonstrations participants can explore products, materials, technologies and services, and meet face-to-face with colleagues from every corner of the building industry. Key show floor features include:
MGA | Michael Green Architecture and Unbuilders have collaborated to create an experiential installation that illustrates the potential of the largest single contributor to our overflowing landfills — demolition and construction waste. ReGrow demonstrates that this ‘waste’ is actually one of the greatest tools we have as an industry to build a net-zero future.
Central Bar, Presented by Cosentino, Designed by PURE Design Inc.
We can’t wait to celebrate the return to in person at BUILDEX Vancouver. Located in the heart of the show floor, there is no better place to meet than the Central Bar, presented by Cosentino and designed by PURE Design Inc. Connect and catch up in style and comfort.
Plus Many More……
- TECHCENTRIC supported by Yardi – Emerging technology start-ups and internationally renowned software providers.
- BUILDEX ConTech Hardware Innovation Showcase, supported by SCIUS Advisory – New-to-market construction hardware solutions cross examined by industry experts.
- BUILDEX ConTech Software Innovation Showcase, supported by CanBIM – New construction software platforms and solutions with commentary from respected industry peers.
- Passive House Canada Pavilion– The home of high-performance building materials, products, and systems at BUILDEX.
- PAMA – Educational Conference Stream, Networking Area & Member Luncheon – Insight, learnings and services for professional strata and rental property managers.
- BC Wood Pavilion – Locally sourced and produced Wood Products from BC’s top manufacturers and suppliers.
- BUILDEX Main Stage – The grandstand for big names and big conversations.
“BC’s building industry is currently tackling significant challenges and opportunities: Increasing building performance, reducing embodied carbon, improving individual and community wellbeing, adopting technology, and solving a construction workforce crisis.” says James Wyatt, Program Manager. “So, the educational conference program focusses on three key themes this year: Future Work, Carbon Reduction & Wellbeing, and Digitization & Industrialization.”
150+ industry leading experts will provide insight and information on what’s happening in the building industry through 65+ seminars, panels, keynotes, workshops and demonstrations across 10 conference streams and 3 key themes focused on Future Work, Carbon Reduction & Well-Being and Digitization & Industrialization. Educational highlights:
- Reams of new programming – Created through 100s of hours research with industry contacts and curated specifically to address the issues affecting today’s built environment.
- BUILDEX Construction Keynote: Solving BC’s Skilled Labour Shortage – Discussing what BC’s construction workforce needs to look like by 2030 and the initiatives and investment needed to get there.
- BUILDEX Interior Design Keynote: In Conversation with… – Join three young and exciting interior designers for a tour of their work, inspiration and new pandemic-induced realities.
- Passive House Canada’s B to Z Learning Hub: 8 thought-provoking and engaging sessions covering climate policy, building electrification, large building airtightness testing and industry learnings.
- Free educational content on the BUILDEX tradeshow floor – Hard hitting sessions from industry leaders and modernizers addressing new leadership dilemmas, opioid hard reduction, and accelerating innovation in the built environment.
Select seminars and workshops from across the educational program are accredited for continuing education credits by AIBC, IDCEC, BC Housing and Passive House International.
For more information, visit www.buildexvancouver.com.