Link to Photos:
Drishti Media Group celebrated 8 years anniversary of the Drishti Magazine and 4th annual Drishti Awards Gala on Friday, October 26 at the Aria Banquet and Convention Centre Surrey. More than 800 community leaders, professionals and philanthropists from diverse community attended the gala night. The evening was full of positive energy and the audience was entertained by the renowned Shiamak and Acrofire dancers with their mesmerizing performances. Raasleela by Parvesh Jai and Geeta’s Beauty Salon & Spa presented the elegant and unforgettable fashion show with # MeToo movement theme.
Fraser Heath Authority was recognized with the community organization award along with ten individuals who were presented the awards for their excellent and innovative work in their fields of endeavor. Dr. Victoria Lee, CEO and President of the Fraser Health Authority was presented the trophy by the Title sponsor Balraj Mann, Chairman of BM Group of Companies and Nawal Tandon, CEO of Drishti Media Group.
- Lifetime Achievement Award– Dr. Mandakranta Bose
- Innovation in Science and Technology Award– Dr. Mario Pinto
- The Power of Youth Leadership Award– Fuhar Dixit
- Business Person of the Year Award —Gurpreet Arneja and Vineet Taneja from Nanak Foods
- Excellence in Community Engagement Award–Priti Shah
- Young Professional of the Year Award– Samarth Mod
- Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Award–Dr. Chanda Siddoo- Atwal
- Health Achievement Award — Dr. Anmol Kapoor
- Innovation in Arts–Mohamed Assani
- Outstanding Athlete Award —Kultar Gill
Full Coverage of the Drishti Awards Gala 2018 will be published in the November/December issue of the Drishti Magazine.