Jacqueline Fernandez is a pretty young thing that’s blessed with luscious locks, flawless skin, and a body to die for! The Sri Lankan beauty who is warm, simple, humble, happy-go-lucky, possesses a heart of gold as well. She spills the beans on what makes her tick as a diva in the movies.
- Three things I always have in my bag:
You will find my phone, my British Rose perfume from The Body Shop, and my wallet. For me, these three things are my daily essentials, and I cannot travel without them.
- My ideal outfit for:
- A fun party -It should be comfortably cool but at the same time endowing me a chic style that is full of boldness and self-expression.
- A formal work setting- My formal look will include a pair of comfortable denim with a shirt or with a blazer. A little black dress also works for me most of the times.
- A casual day out with friends – My casual days are incomplete without some regular casual tees with anything out of jeans, shorts or a skirt.
- A hot date with someone special– On a hot date, I would love to wear a beautiful and sexy looking but classy dress. I like to mix up hotness with elegance.
- A valuable beauty hack that you use & skincare regime:
It’s always applying the moisturizer on my skin. I start my day drinking a glass of fresh lukewarm water, with a dash of lime, which is a powerful antioxidant. It is equally important that you use the right beauty product that suits your skin, so I choose my skin care products carefully according to my skin needs. To restore my skin moisture, I completely rely on The Body Shop’s Vitamin E skincare!
Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash & Vitamin E Moisture Protect emulsion SPF 30—are my skin’s best friends. Sun Protection is a must for me. I have started using The Body Shop Skin Defense SPF 50. I highly recommend this to my fans: it will protect your skin from UV rays and free radicals.
Before makeup, I prime my skin with a pore minimizer: Tea Tree Pore Minimizer from The Body Shop. I play around with colors, and The Body Shop has a fantastic make-up range that is animal cruelty-free. My favorite is Color Crush range of lipsticks and eye palettes.
Before going to bed, I remove my makeup with Camomile makeup remover butter to allow my skin to breathe. Then I apply The Body Shop Oils of Life Facial Oil, perfect for all types of skin.
I eat super foods and I smother it on my face too, with The Body Shop’s latest launch of Vegan facemasks – Recipes of Nature. There are five different masks for five different benefits. You can use them as per your skin requirements.
- My favorite style trick & style mantra:
Be happy and comfortable with what you’re wearing. Style Mantra: Make your style statement. Be original.
- Essential pairs of shoes every woman must possess
A lovely pair of stilettos. They are great at making a woman’s legs look amazing and thin with much charm.
- Fitness & diet regime?
Eating healthy, especially fruits and boiled green vegetable. Avoid starving yourself. Eat something every two hours.
- Your journey so far in the industry and the best thing about Bollywood?
A lot of ups and downs, and my initial struggle and hard work have got me where I am today. There’s no shortcut to success. Be mentally strong and learn from each failure.
- The low point of your life & High point of your life?
Low point: The transition from teenage to adult life. All the new emerging responsibilities could change you quite a lot. The high point was my movie Kick.
- Your take on women empowerment and gender equality, female entrepreneurs, single girls traveling the world?
I support women’s cause. The confidence and the liberty to help oneself improve in terms of economy, social and political, could eventually give back to the society as a whole. Single girls traveling the world are such a great thing. I’m single, and I love traveling. It’s one of the greatest experiences.
- Your thoughts on globalization and making India proud—women competing at the Olympics, women excelling in business and politics, young women making it in Hollywood.
I couldn’t be more proud of them! The women of this World are amazing and have the ability to make a positive change if given a proper chance and appreciation.
- Do you have any thoughts on marriage and a single woman in the city: Srilanka/Bahrain to Mumbai?
Right now, I’m in a very good place being single and just being entirely focused on my career. I’m trying to enjoy this current phase of my life to the fullest, and I think when the right time comes for me to settle down, I’ll share my thoughts about marriage.
- Your role, look, work experience, anecdotes, homework, and co-actors in your upcoming film?
Work so far, is good. My upcoming project is an action movie, Reload, which has Sid and me. I will be doing a pole dance sequence in a song—that’s super exhausting. I’m also doing another action flick, Drive, with Sushant. He is so damn hard-working which is highly inspiring; Judwaa, a comedy, that will be released on September 29th, and it has Varun and Tapsee with me.
- Plans, goals, and dreams? What’s next in line?
In future projects, I have Reload with Sid releasing on 25th August. I started shooting Drive with Sushant and then instantly I got into Judwaa. I’m looking forward to all three of them and super excited for this lineup.
- If you had to have the last line in your biography, what would it be?
The last line in my journal would undoubtedly be “The Beginning.”