While genetics plays a key role in visible aging, environment is another major factor. Sodium Hyaluronate is a powerful anti aging ingredient in skin care. It is naturally occurring in the skin making it a great natural, non-toxic ingredient for anti aging skin care. It is a brilliant hydrating ingredient because of its ability to attract and retain moisture. When we are young our skin is packed with Sodium Hyaluronate causing us to look young and youthful. As we get older, levels of Sodium Hyaluronate decrease causing our skin to age and sag.
Most women can’t imagine stepping out of the house without makeup, but avoiding it one day a week, can help in delaying the ageing process. Women should go makeup free one day a week, for a minimum of 24 hours, to help protect the skin and allow it to rejuvenate without being weighed down by cosmetics. “By opting to give skin a breather once a week, accompanied by a good skincare routine, women may find their self-confidence levels actually increase as they notice the condition of their skin improving. Most cosmetics have harmful chemicals like parabens, so it is wise to give skin a rest from such ingredients at times.
Scientists have shown that lack of quality sleep can lead to ageing of skin
Sleep quality impacts skin function and ageing. The recently completed study demonstrated that poor sleepers had increased signs of skin ageing and slower recovery from a variety of environmental stressors, such as disruption of the skin barrier or ultraviolet (UV) radiation.
Poor sleepers also had worse assessment of their own skin and facial appearance. inadequate sleep is correlated with reduced skin health and accelerates skin ageing. Sleep deprived women show signs of premature skin ageing and a decrease in their skin’s ability to recover aer sun exposure.
Wear Sunscreen: Do You Need Anti-Aging Cream in Your 20s?
Many women think of anti-aging cream as a product they won’t have to consider until well into their 40s. But, your environment and lifestyle can speed up the aging of your skin even if you’re only in your 20s. While anti-aging creams for 20 year olds is most likely unnecessary, if you’ve passed the 25-year threshold.
Role Stress Plays on Aging Skin
Oxidative stress is a fancy term for the burden placed on ourselves by constantly producing free radicals in the normal course of our day and whatever other pressures occur in our environment.
Prevent Aging Around the Eyes
Our eyes are the window to our soul – Also the rst place to show signs of aging. Which is why you need a good preventative eye care system. e skin around the eyes is 10 times thinner than the skin on the face. is makes it less resilient and more prone to losing elasticity through our daily expressions, rubbing of the eye area and makeup we apply.
Eye Serum and Eye Cream is the perfect pair to your smiling eyes. It treats the very delicate skin around the eyes. Use eye cream that delicately revitalizes the skin around the eyes providing you continuous hydration and nourishment. Your complexion will be younger-looking, smoother, glowing and beautiful.
• Apply sunscreen liberally every day.
• Always apply your skin care product from thinnest to thickest.
If you think about it, this makes sense.
Eat Right: Healthy Skin Starts with Healthy Eating.Stay Hydrated: Water is the Fountain of Youth.Drink Less: Alcohol Ages You Don’t Smoke: Tobacco Tarnishes Your Skin
Anti-Aging Herbsto Slow the Aging Process
• Red Onion – Eating these over yellow onions because they have less sulphur. But both varieties have antioxidants like quercetin and kaempferol, which fight cancer and inammation, and boost immune function. They can also lower your “bad” cholesterol and help reduce your risk of stroke and heart attack.
• Basil – is plant is also known as tulsi. An antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inammatory plant that has been used to ght cancer and prevent diabetes, holy basil has long been heralded in the ancient Indian ayurvedic medicine. It’s slightly peppery and is a good addition to stir-fry and spicy soups.
• Reishi Mushooms – Studies have shown these little mushrooms to be effective at boosting your immune system and fighting cancer. They are known as the “mushrooms of immortality” and can be found dried in supermarkets or Chinese grocery stores. They are good in soups or made into a tea.
• Coffee – Two or more cups of coffee each day is said to protect against heart disease, respiratory problems and diabetes. Four or more cups (if you can handle it) might reduce your risk of stroke and infections.
• Turmeric – Containing curcumin, turmeric is a powerful root that can boost cardiovascular function, enhance your immune system and improve brain function. Because of its superior anti-inammatory properties, it can also be used as a pain reliever. It’s the curcumin within that’s responsible for all of these benets. Cook with it or take it as a supplement.
• Singing – Ok, this isn’t an herb, but singing and chanting on a daily basis can reduce stress and exercise the lungs, heart, back muscles, and abs. Aging is inevitable, but looking older doesn’t have to be.