- 1 1/3 cups (315 mL) ground toasted almonds, ground coconut, candy sprinkles and/or graham cracker crumbs
- 4 just-ripe bananas, peeled
- 1/2 cup (250 mL) BeeMaid honey
- 8 popsicle sticks
- Spread your topping choices on a plate. Cut bananas in half crosswise. Insert a popsicle stick into each cut end.
- To assemble, hold each banana half over plate or waxed paper to catch drips. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of honey over banana, rotating and smoothing with back of spoon to coat all sides. You can also squeeze honey from a plastic honey bear container and smooth out with a spoon.
- Roll banana in topping of choice until coated on all sides, pressing with fingertips to help topping adhere. Place pops on waxed paper lined cookie sheet.
- Repeat with remaining bananas, honey and topping. Serve at once.