Makes: 20 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Ready in: 20 minutes
- 1 cup (250 mL) pecan pieces
- 1 tbsp (15mL) (75 mL) PC Salted Country Churned Butter, melted
- 1 pkg (270 g) PC The Decadent Milk Chocolate Chips
- Half pkg (400 g pkg) PC Maple Flavour Marshmallows
- Graham crackers, pretzels or potato chips, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Stir together pecans and melted butter in 9-inch (23 cm) cast-iron skillet or pie plate. Bake, stirring once, until fragrant; about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over pecan mixture. Bake until chocolate is softened, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Arrange marshmallows in single layer over top of chocolate mixture. Bake until marshmallows are puffed and golden, 5 to 7 minutes.
Nutritional information per serving (2 tbsp): Calories 140; fat 8 g (3 g saturated fat); sodium 25 mg; carbohydrates 17 g; fibre 1 g; sugars 14 g; protein 2 g.