• ½ Cup semolina
• 3T Ghee
• 25g Raisins (small handful)
• 2 Cinnamon sticks
• 2 Cardamom seeds (shelled)
• 1 Cup boiling water
• ½ Cup sugar
• ½ – 1 Cup cream
• Pinch of salt
• 100g tinned peaches
• For serving
• 30 g Pistachio nuts and almonds crushed
• 30g Almonds flakes
• Melt the ghee over medium heat and add the semolina, sultanas, raisins, cinnamon stick and cardamom seeds.
• Let it cook to a point where the fruit is nicely swollen and the semolina turns somewhat of a pinkish color.
• Add the water and let it simmer until the semolina is cooked. Remember to stir.
• Add the sugar and allow it to cook for a minute or two.
• Add the cream and salt and cook over low heat for a few minutes.
• Blend the peach for the puree.
• To serve – Make two quenelles per person.
• Put some of the peach puree on the side of the quenelles and sprinkle with almond and pistachio nuts.
• Serve luke warm.