½ cup ghee
½ cup wheat flour
2 tbsp rawa
½ cup almonds, coarsely powered
2 tbsp khus khus
2 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp cardamom powder
½ tsp nutmeg powder
1. Heat ghee in a heavy-bottomed pan.
2. Saute the wheat flour and rawa for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add the powdered almonds and khus khus and cook further for 2-3 minutes till the mixture turns crisp and starts giving out an aroma.
4. Cool the mixture completely for an hour.
5. Then add the powdered sugar and nutmeg and cardamom powders and mix well.
6. Prepare medium-sized balls of the mixture. Your badam ladoos are ready.