Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 75ML Egg Creations Whole Eggs Original
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup 18% cream
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 2 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 ripe apricots, halved and pitted
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 loaf unsliced egg bread or brioche
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- Mix Egg Creations vanilla, cinnamon, cream, buttermilk and 1/4 cup sugar.
- Mix remaining sugar with ricotta and set aside.
- Toss peach and apricot in oil and place on the grill at 350⁰F for approximately six minutes. Remove and keep warm under aluminum foil.
- Place six 2-inch slices of bread on grill until lightly toasted on both sides. Dip each slice into egg mixture to absorb the liquid, then remove using a slotted turner while letting any excess drain.
- Place back on the grill and cook until both sides are grilled. Remove and cut bread slices in half to make triangles.
- Divide among plates and layer each serving with ricotta mixture. Finish off by garnishing with chopped pecans and a drizzle of honey.
Tip: Egg Creations make for the perfect camping trip essential because you can freeze the carton and use it as an icepack in your cooler.